Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verxnosian Punisher and Squid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Empty
PostSubject: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime26/11/2009, 1:51 pm

These 2 puppies are my newest creations and already on the very top of page 2 of the mpn at the time of this post just wondering what yall think of them Smile

Verxnosian Punisher and Squid 500495151596_lrgVerxnosian Punisher and Squid 500495429254_lrg
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime26/11/2009, 2:59 pm

I shall uprate them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime26/11/2009, 7:14 pm

Well my punisher made it to #2 on the mpn. and the squid oddly got down rated nearly off the mpn.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime26/11/2009, 7:19 pm

I use 5 alts to uprate ya along with my buddies.
It should be Sharpy downrating the MPN again.I seen the downrater clan.They have 20 members and 5 alts each that is 100 down rates
Back to top Go down
MjrGlory
Small cell
MjrGlory

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime27/11/2009, 12:52 am

Why would anyone want to actively downrate that much?
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime27/11/2009, 12:56 am

Hmm maybe they are crazy
Back to top Go down
Biohazard98
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biohazard98

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime29/11/2009, 6:22 pm

Because they're jelous 9-12 year olds that get mad at people because they're not good as the top creators so they vent their anger by downrating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verxnosian Punisher and Squid   Verxnosian Punisher and Squid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verxnosian Punisher and Squid
Page 1 of 1