Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!

Go down 
+4
Agito
BoyMac
Bio Mutation
recc42
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
recc42
Tribe Leader
recc42

Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 8:00 pm

i create this countdown just to know went GA will go out for sale^^

you can also see it in real time here > http://www.countdown2zero.com/003ba

Last edited by recc42 on 30/4/2009, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 10:26 pm

Its not moving
Back to top Go down
recc42
Tribe Leader
recc42

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 4:41 am

every time you enter is different i didnt find a website that make moving countdowns so you have to refresh or press f5
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 4:41 am

can you make it change without refreshing the page
Back to top Go down
recc42
Tribe Leader
recc42

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 4:47 am

i will try give me some minutes...
Back to top Go down
BoyMac
Tribal Member
BoyMac

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 8:48 pm

Here is a widget I made in 20 minutes for the Mac that counts down the days until the release:

Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Picture4vtc
Download

I can make other Widgets that are fairly simple if someone wants one...

For Windows users:
I am sorry but I don't know how to make one for your OS. If you don't know what a Widget is, it is the Mac equivalent to a Vista Gadget.
Back to top Go down
recc42
Tribe Leader
recc42

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 9:22 pm

so cool i will add it in my laptop!
Back to top Go down
BoyMac
Tribal Member
BoyMac

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 9:28 pm

recc42 wrote:
so cool i will add it in my laptop!
Cool! You want me to make any others? I can easily make RSS feed Widgets. Btw, you can make these for free on the app DashCode from the Apple website or from the install disks. Dashcode comes included in the developer applications (which are all free).
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 1:00 am

you seem like an expert in computers Boymac
Back to top Go down
Agito
Admin
Admin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 1:04 am

Cool, we have artists, journalists, creators, maybe if boymac agrees we can make a forum with computers, so he would be a leader there
Back to top Go down
https://sporeleaf.rpg-board.net
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 1:13 am

We will have a good control curcuit in that case.But I may be leaving in June I'm going to complete an old modding project(A new warcraft campaign)
Back to top Go down
BoyMac
Tribal Member
BoyMac

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 1:26 am

Bio Mutation wrote:
you seem like an expert in computers Boymac
I'm not gonna lie - I am not an expert but I do know a lot about Macs in particular.
Agito wrote:
Cool, we have artists, journalists, creators, maybe if boymac agrees we can make a forum with computers, so he would be a leader there
I would love that job!
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 1:28 am

That would be interesting but I don't know how many would join a computer group.You guys should get vira here as i said in my previous post I maybe leaving.
Back to top Go down
BoyMac
Tribal Member
BoyMac

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 10:57 pm

How can I make a Computers group?
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 11:53 pm

PM shinobi on it.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime25/5/2009, 10:55 am

Hay guys, I MUST say that Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen is coming out the day after GA comes out, or by my nolege.
Back to top Go down
Magnificent One
Magnificent One

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:20 pm

Are you a transformers fan?I don't know if it was you or mo1000 who wanted a spore megatron to be created.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:31 pm

Ya, you could say that. Some people think when they first look at me, "Oh, shes gonna like barbie dolls and the color pink!" but thats not any were near me. I like transformers and the color blue, and hate barbie dolls and pink. And that was me posting about the megatron creature. Very Happy So do you mind if you make one? PLEASE rabbit
Back to top Go down
Magnificent One
Magnificent One

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:42 pm

I know a boy who likes purple.Usually you would expect somewhere along green,blue or red.Anyhow,i don't know.I haven't tried making complicated stuff in vehicle/UFO creator but i would probably give it a shot when i'm bored.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:45 pm

You could make a base in the creature creator and then take it to space creature creator. And you could use the grox parts too.
Back to top Go down
Magnificent One
Magnificent One

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:47 pm

How do you do that?I once tried to make a square bodied creature in the creature creator but the part from the space creator appeared invisible.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:55 pm

Humm,..... No idea. For crying out loud, I'm not the type to ask. Man, I'm such a newbie I should have, "Newbie Creator" in my sig.!
Back to top Go down
Magnificent One
Magnificent One

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 1:58 pm

Join the club.The only good things i have made is an Xenomorph and the South Park Satan.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 2:15 pm

Humph, thats good. I have made a Nixys and a Maxki (Just look it up, I'm done with explaining creatures:(
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime29/5/2009, 8:51 pm

I would like to see your sporepage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!   Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Spore Galactic Adventures!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next