Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MjrGlory saying hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MjrGlory
Small cell
MjrGlory

MjrGlory saying hi Empty
PostSubject: MjrGlory saying hi   MjrGlory saying hi Icon_minitime24/11/2009, 11:12 am

Hi my spore creator name is MjrGlory (Major Glory) and I'm new to this forum. I want to give this a try, please let me know what I can and/or must do.

Got one question though: I saw in a few post here people talking about downrating.... as I am absolutely opposed to that I want to know what exactly is done in this 'club'. I assumed it was uprate only and only for promising creations.

Hope to get to know you all and please impress me with some unique creations Razz
Back to top Go down
Biohazard98
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biohazard98

MjrGlory saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MjrGlory saying hi   MjrGlory saying hi Icon_minitime24/11/2009, 3:23 pm

I believe they only uprate. There was a downrate club that impersonated us. This is basically like the Sporums except we have... AN OFF-TOPIC SECTION! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

MjrGlory saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MjrGlory saying hi   MjrGlory saying hi Icon_minitime24/11/2009, 4:05 pm

MjrGlory wrote:
Hi my spore creator name is MjrGlory (Major Glory) and I'm new to this forum. I want to give this a try, please let me know what I can and/or must do.

Got one question though: I saw in a few post here people talking about downrating.... as I am absolutely opposed to that I want to know what exactly is done in this 'club'. I assumed it was uprate only and only for promising creations.

Hope to get to know you all and please impress me with some unique creations Razz
We were talking about the downrate club framimg us and how I was an ex member with still some power there. But I don't really bother about that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MjrGlory saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MjrGlory saying hi   MjrGlory saying hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MjrGlory saying hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spore Leaf Forum :: Site info :: Introductions-
Jump to: