Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want to see more?
I would love to
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_lcap75%The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
YES YES YES YES!!!!111!!!
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_lcap25%The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I'd rather not
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_lcap0%The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO NO NO NO!!!!111!!
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_lcap0%The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Dr. N.Gin
Small cell
Dr. N.Gin

The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Empty
PostSubject: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 4:20 am

*Plays evil organ music*
Welcome to my laboratory! Here you shall see many many GIMP experiments! My proudest mutations are gathered here:

NEWEST:
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Mia_by_N_Gin_CreatorThe Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* War_Machine_by_N_Gin_Creator

OTHERS:
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Guardian_Angel_by_N_Gin_CreatorThe Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* The_Impossible_Render_by_N_Gin_CreatorThe Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Sarche_by_N_Gin_Creator
The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Over_Da_Rainbow_by_N_Gin_CreatorThe Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Sunrise_Xavia_by_N_Gin_CreatorThe Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Gerafows_by_N_Gin_Creator

More to be found when you click my sig!

Last edited by Dr. N.Gin on 15/9/2009, 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 6:38 am

Really nice I love them!
Back to top Go down
Dr. N.Gin
Small cell
Dr. N.Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 10:03 am

those are just my favorite ones.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime13/9/2009, 5:31 am

I see!
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime17/9/2009, 3:40 pm

They are really nice!
Back to top Go down
snowdragon10
Creature
snowdragon10

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime21/11/2009, 8:57 pm

to bio mutation: how did you make your signature? i really want to know how to make one and yours is great!
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime21/11/2009, 9:30 pm

I used photoshop.It is a bit complicated.
I can make you one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*   The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laboratory *2 NEW Sigs posted!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spore Leaf Forum :: Fan Art :: Artists Lounge :: Personal topics-
Jump to: