Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW WRITING SECTION!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vagabond6
Admin
Admin
vagabond6

NEW WRITING SECTION! Empty
PostSubject: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime12/5/2009, 1:27 pm

WELCOME ALL, to the new writing section! home of RPG's and general writing if you enjoy that sort of thing. so yeah, i thought it deserved it's own area and here it is
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime25/5/2009, 7:45 am

Should I try writing?
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 1:57 pm

Can I try writing my book in here? I'll be fun, and I hope you find it interesting if you let me.
Back to top Go down
Magnificent One
Magnificent One

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 2:38 pm

I might wirte sometihng.Not now.Maybe later or something.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 3:15 pm

I would really like to write my book in here, since my Micorsoft Word try-out expired!
Back to top Go down
vagabond6
Admin
Admin
vagabond6

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime2/6/2009, 7:30 am

that's great, start a thread for it, and post in installments if you like, I look forward to it! Smile

BM and MO, sure write as much as you like, join some RPG's (which you have done already!) and show us what you can do.
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime2/6/2009, 7:31 am

I WILL GET RIGHT ON IT!

NT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime3/6/2009, 6:03 pm

I may make some stories next time but I very used to short stories about 300 words.
Somthing like this...
Jane stood forlornly at the window.Shiny gleamimg lights bounce of the clinical walls of the ward.It has been raining since afternoon when she heard a loud screech stealing the calm music of nature.She looked out of the window while the skies were azure.Looking down from the window her eyes were set on a sole old woman lying on the street with a wooden plank.Her ancestors from enthereal skies made their presence known.............
Back to top Go down
nikikt
Tribe Leader
nikikt

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime3/6/2009, 6:04 pm

Humm, I'll haft to try that.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime3/6/2009, 6:13 pm

Short Stories?
Back to top Go down
vagabond6
Admin
Admin
vagabond6

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime4/6/2009, 10:22 am

yeah, short stories are great too
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime4/6/2009, 5:27 pm

Can you make a story out of adjectives?
Back to top Go down
snowdragon10
Creature
snowdragon10

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime22/11/2009, 5:59 pm

how about this: (note:Everyones wolves) Martin crawled out of his den. It had been to long, his sister should have returned 3 days ago. He looked around. It was late, almost midnight. Martin decided to go find out why his parents disappeared and why he sister didnt tell him where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mutation
Admin
Admin
Bio Mutation

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime22/11/2009, 6:07 pm

Hmm good enough
Back to top Go down
vagabond6
Admin
Admin
vagabond6

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime29/11/2009, 3:27 pm

snowdragon10 wrote:
how about this: (note:Everyones wolves) Martin crawled out of his den. It had been to long, his sister should have returned 3 days ago. He looked around. It was late, almost midnight. Martin decided to go find out why his parents disappeared and why he sister didnt tell him where she was going.

start that in it's own topic please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW WRITING SECTION!   NEW WRITING SECTION! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WRITING SECTION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spore Leaf Forum :: Writing :: Writing in general-
Jump to: