Spore Leaf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and better Spore Leaf forum, made for the Spore Leaf community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your feedback for my new creature ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biohazard98
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Biohazard98

I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Empty
PostSubject: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 3:46 pm

I'm planning on entering warblade666's Verxnosian template contest
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/46883.page

I need my fellow Sporumers/SporeLeafers to give me feedback on this guy before I enter it Smile

Space Verxnosian
I need your feedback for my new creature ;) CRE_SpaceVerxnosian-093f3ee7_ful
I need your feedback for my new creature ;) CRE_SpaceVerxnosian-093f3ee6_ful
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500498534063
Back to top Go down
silverwing00
Small cell
silverwing00

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 4:06 pm

Very nice! I like the color and the tail. I suggest that if possible, instead of using the energy claw as a weapon, you could make a weapon or claw out of other outfitting parts.
Back to top Go down
MjrGlory
Small cell
MjrGlory

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime2/12/2009, 7:51 am

Well you certainly are making massive progress with your creations, I'll give you that. It looks very good.
But for posting perhaps you can choose pictures from a different angle and with a black background, the details are hard to see right now.

Like this for example (which by coincidence is my entry for exact the same contest Razz)

I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Vs10

Also off topic: this uprating club doesn't seem to be working that great to be honest. I shared my run-for-mpn-creature and it got rated only twice....

Anyway, I don't care that much since I got my first feature yesterday Smile
But keep pm'ing me if a new talentful creature wants to reach mpn with something, I"m glad to help with that.
Back to top Go down
vampiresstrinity
Small cell
vampiresstrinity

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime2/12/2009, 2:06 pm

I think that both of your creatations are fantastic. Also MjrGlory I did try to uprate your creation yesterday but the uprate hand wasn't there just like on silverwing's creation. I think that this is why our mpn runs didn't go well because everyone else might be having the same issue. Though if there is another or different reason that anyone knows please correct me. Smile
Back to top Go down
silverwing00
Small cell
silverwing00

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime2/12/2009, 4:09 pm

vampiresstrinity wrote:
I think that both of your creatations are fantastic. Also MjrGlory I did try to uprate your creation yesterday but the uprate hand wasn't there just like on silverwing's creation. I think that this is why our mpn runs didn't go well because everyone else might be having the same issue. Though if there is another or different reason that anyone knows please correct me. Smile

The same thing happens to me when I try to uprate creatures. The uprate hands only seem to show up when I'm browsing the Sporepedia.
Back to top Go down
MjrGlory
Small cell
MjrGlory

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime3/12/2009, 11:29 am

I sometimes have the same problem, but closing and reopening often solves the problem. Or just trying it again a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback for my new creature ;)   I need your feedback for my new creature ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your feedback for my new creature ;)
Page 1 of 1